Saturday, August 27, 2011

blog, archived

I decided to officially archive this blog on the day my DPhil was confirmed. But I have waited for the electronic publication of my thesis, Interrogating Archaeological Ethics in Conflict Zones: Cultural Heritage Work in Cyprus, to announce the archiving. From now on, I will blog at Conflict Antiquities.

On Conflict Antiquities, I will concentrate on illicit antiquities trading, organised crime and political violence in Cyprus, Greece and Turkey. As I explain in an introduction to Conflict Antiquities,
I want to study the history of the trade in conflict antiquities; and to explore the relationship between the trade in conflict antiquities and the funding of conflict and violence.

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! http://online-essay-writer.org/ Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Israeli law firm
    There is plenty of information both online and offline advising people on how to choose the right firm such that you might be confused on which advise to follow. If you are interested in getting an Israeli law firm, the factors that you should consider when hiring the firm include: trust, experience, affordability, results, culture, rating, rapport, reach and availability. For you to know about different law firms, you need to do your research. When you put the above factors into consideration, you will not only hire the right law firm in Israeli, but you will also win your case.

    ReplyDelete